INDIRA GANDHI NSS AWARD
FOR THE BEST DIRECTORATE AWARDED TO
NSS TECHNICAL CELL
Director of Technical Education Kerala, Dr Vijayakumar and Abdul Jabbar Ahamed, Programme Coordinator NSS Technical Cell receiving the Indira Gandhi National NSS Award for the Best Directorate from Honourable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapathi Bhavan on 19th November 2015
National Service Scheme Technical Cell, is now marching ahead with pride moment. Once again awarded with the Indira Gandhi National NSS Award for the Best Directorate. The award was received from Shri Pranab Mukherjee, Honourable President of India at the Rashtrapathi Bhavan on 19th November 2015.
The joy was added with, Shri CM Shajahan, Programme Officer of Holykings College of Engineering and Technology, Muvattupuzha bagging the Best Unit Award.
The Award was presented at the Award Ceremony held on Nov 19th 2015 at Rashtrapathi Bhavan , New Delhi. The Award added to the bouquet of achievements NSS Technical cell has achieved over the past years.
1. Indira Gandhi National Appreciation Award to NSS twice
2. Indira Gandhi National Award for Best Unit and Programme Officer for the Year 2012-13
3. Technical Cell and Programme Coordinator2011-12
4. State Award for the Best University/ Directorate for the Year 2011-12
5. Indira Gandhi National Award for BEST Volunteer for the Year 2011-12
6. State Award for Best UNIT & PO : 2012-13 (2nos)
7. State Award for the Best Volunteer : 2012-13 (3nos)
8. State Award for Best UNIT & PO : 2011-12
9. State Award for the Best Volunteer : 2011-12 (2nos)
NSS ANNUAL MEET 2015
Royal College of Engineering & Technology, Thrissur
The state Annual Meet and Award ceremony of National Service Scheme Technical Cell stated off with pride and glory at Royal college of engineering and technology, Thrissur. The Programme was inaugurated by Honorable Minister for Education Shri. P.K Abdurabb.
The annual meet started on 27 January and will end by 1st March 2015
TIRUR - THE FIRST TOTAL E-GOVERNANCE LITERATE MUNICIPALITY
National Service Scheme Technical Cell achieves another milestone. Chief Minister Shri.Oommen Chandy declared Tirur municipality as the first total e-governance literate municipality on 18th February 2015 at the function held at Chief Minister’s conference hall, Thiruvananthapuram.